The last few games are here and it's basically playoff baseball. First meeting between the last Strato-matic champion, 1993 Giants vs the current defending OOTP champions, 1967 Cardinals. I was expecting a close game and it was for 4 innings. But the Cardinals fell apart quick and now their on their 4th loss in a row. If the LA Dodgers win, they'll be a tie for 1st and the Cardinals could lose the division on the last game. Giants had a no hitter going into the 4th inning. Bob Gibson was basically out pitched by Trevor Wilson. Barry Bonds still without a HR showed up huge and teed off on Gibson. The Cardinal collapse was complete by the end of the game. After starting 12-0, will they end up losing the division!?
I've gotten side track with a replay historical league starting in 1900 with the Phillies. Drafted players. Won 3 World Series in a row. This off season, I got Honus Wagner and Nap Lajoie in trades. This team will dominate even more now
My vacation from the ended around Thanksgiving, but I got a new job where I don't have time to play or update this blog. I've downloaded OOTP17 onto my new laptop, so I am thinking of starting another league even though BCL7 is going on at home on my desktop. So it could get confusing for me. lol
I was tempted at first to change the appearance but soon got used to it!
ReplyDelete